jueves, 10 de julio de 2014

The first time I saw you.

I still remember, as if it were yesterday, the first time I saw you at the bottom of these bar.

I remember that you have a cup of coffee on the top of the table. A very sparkling coffee, as always you liked, because you always said: The coffe foam is as an autumn without leaves.
I remember that you wore a wool jersey and a pair of jeans of colour clear. And I also remember you wore a old vans, very old vans.
In the hair a tousled bun, and in the face a very thin and discreet glasses. 
Between your hands, the book The Game of Thrones.

I remember that I was looking at you unless you knew it, but suddenly stood up the view and, you, looked at me with a very big and wonderful smile on your face.
When I saw your face, your beautiful face looking at me I knew that you were made for me.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.