jueves, 10 de julio de 2014

Feel in love


I'm still looking for a smile on that bar, a feeling in that Cup of coffee, the letter that never ends come, one "I miss you" was never sent, a reminder in that picture on the wall.

I’ve been looking for a love I thought I’d find in a bottle of wine, a love like the one you gave me,a love that I will never forget, an irreplaceable love, an unsurpassed love. But I think that I will never find it.
Because I still have the touch of your hugs, your Carmine lips on my lips, the warmth of your smile in the morning.
Because I still remember the first time I saw you, our first kiss, our first encounter, every time I saw your face, your beautiful face.
All that gave me no one can ever replace.

You stole the key closing lock my heart, and today I feel that still don't have returned it.

Please, now I ask you, give it to me again. Let me be myself again.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.